forward to serving you."
I would like to personally thank everyone for your ongoing support as an elected official for the City of Philadelphia. It has been an honor and pleasure to serve you thus far, and continue to work to create opportunities for all citizens regardless of social economic backgrounds, race, gender, and sexual identity. Thank you for believing in me and recognizing that I have the experience to get things done with a new vision for our city!
- City Councilman At-Large, Derek S. Green
VISION FOR PHILADELPHIA
• Develop new funding sources to grow small businesses and provide jobs to reduce poverty
• Utilize new technology to reduce expenses and improve schools
• Advocate for people with Disabilities and sponsor of legislation that addresses discrimination
• Champion of new measures to tackle quality of life issues
• Chair of a Special Committee to review and reduce legislation that restrict small business growth
• Develop a new system that reduces money and increase citizen participation in local elecitons